Date: January 26, 2021
Presenters: Alex Melamed, IBM TRIRIGA Offering Manager
Even as our workplaces are changing, there’s always the desire to take building management to the next level. Take space, for instance. There’s a wealth of helpful information in every floor plan, especially as you look for ways to keep people safer. For example, as floor plans change to accommodate social distancing, how easy will it be for your users to find their new assigned space? Is there an opportunity to look ahead and create an amazing occupant experience for the future?
When you leverage the wealth of building data and floor plans already in TRIRIGA and visualize it with Esri ArcGIS Indoors smart building mapping, you have the power to:
• Improve safety and workplace experience for your employees and visitors through enhanced TRIRIGA functionality
• Apps: allow people to navigate their space and easily locate amenities, colleagues, collaboration spaces, and appointments from the apps they use day-to-day
• Deliver workplace services directly from the interactive floorplans: reserve rooms, report issues or search for space information in an app, in a web browser, or from a kiosk
• Provide effortless wayfinding across a campus: enable employees, visitors, and maintenance staff to quickly find where to go and the best way to get there to minimize disruption to their work
• Visualize spatial data across the portfolio: easily scale to your entire portfolio to help workspace planners prepare safer indoor environments with floor-aware indoor maps based on their CAD / BIM drawings and TRIRIGA data.
Listen to January 26 recording here.